Thursday, 6 August 2015

Yay!

I emailed the creator of the nature process about my first NP attempt, as she actually suggested doing so, in her book. I was nervouscited (nervous and excited, as created by pinkie pie, one of the my little ponies, lol,) to receive a reply two days later.

Hey Amy,

Thank you so much for emailing me to share your first Nature Process experience!  I loved reading about it.

You did awesome.  Don't worry about whether you did the release part good enough.  You did it perfectly.  Nature supports you through this, which means you can't mess it up.  

Nature will also never give you anything more than you can handle.  You'll become more comfortable with the release the more you practise and the more comfortable you are the stronger the releases may become.

You're a natural at this!

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help,

Tabitha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment